[Wcpr-members] Reminder - DJ Clinic Tomorrow 1PM

Dana DeSantis programming at wcpr.org
Sat Jan 26 22:24:23 EST 2013

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow afternoon at *1PM WCPR will be having
our first DJ clinic of the semester.*  If you're interested in the finer
details of having a WCPR show, broadcasting and generally being more
awesome than you already are, stop by the station at this time.  This
clinic is strongly recommended for those with shows this semester.

After the broadcast DJ clinic, our own electronic music director Stan (DJ
Switz) will be hosting his own* electronic DJ clinic*.  If you are
interested in DJ techniques such as beat matching the clinic* will start
around 3PM. *

You can attend either or both sessions if you like.

Hope to see you there!  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Dana DeSantis
Programming Manager
WCPR