[Wcpr-members] Publicity meeting this Wednesday and summer internship opportunity

WCPR Publicity Manager publicity at wcpr.org
Tue Jan 29 20:08:38 EST 2013

Hello Everyone!

The first WCPR Publicity Committee meeting of the semester *will be held
tomorrow* night at 9:00 PM in the station lounge (right before the weekly
meeting). We will be discussing committee meeting times, goals for the
semester, general promotional ideas, and specific plans for LSD and "Say
What? Karaoke". Whether you have a knack for Photoshop or simply want to
get involved in the promotion process, the publicity committee would love
to have you on the team.

If you cannot attend but would still like to get involved, send me an
e-mail at publicity at wcpr.org and we'll work something out. Hope to see you
guys tomorrow night!

ALSO, if you're looking for something to do over the summer, RMS (Risk
Management Solutions) is looking for an intern. It's a pretty cool company
that is looking for someone to help with their internal communications
department. They've got an office right down the road over on River St, so
definitely check them out. See the e-mail below if you are interested -
this is open to students of all majors, so take advantage if you are
interested!

All the best,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Publicity Manager