[Wcpr-members] Big thanks for LSD, and IBS today!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sat Mar 2 09:59:26 EST 2013

Hey everyone, LSD WAS AWESOME! Thank you all for providing hands to set up
and break down as well as a killer crowd all night. Zach Roth was fantastic
and really enjoyed being here. It was the best event I've ever been a part
of here, and I'm proud of you guys for helping make it such a success!

Also, the IBS conference is today! Check out the detailed schedule
here<http://www.collegebroadcasters.us/content/conferences/2013IBSNYC-Program4PM27FEB.pdf>for
info on the sessions going on today. Anyone interested in going, find
your way to the Hotel Pennsylvania (right across the street from Madison
Square Garden, on the same block as the Manhattan Mall at 33rd St) and find
us! A group will be leaving the station at 10:30, so come on by if you're
interested in tagging along. If you can't make it then but are coming
later, text me (570-573-3898) and I'll find you to get you into things.

Hopefully we'll see you today at IBS!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR