[Wcpr-members] This week's meeting, pre-spring break!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Mar 6 08:52:02 EST 2013

Hey everyone! This week's meeting is same time, same place as always. *Tonight
(Wednesday night), 9:30pm in the station.*

So with midterms and all getting started, we totally understand the recent
slight drop in meeting attendance. I'd just like to remind everyone though
that to retain your card access, you must attend *one meeting per month*.
After spring break, we'll be checking the logs and starting to keep a
closer eye on it. Come to meetings and stay up to date on what's going on
here!

*Events:* Right now we're clear, but when we get back from break we've got
some big events coming up. *Thursday, March 23 is Say What?!? Karaoke!* This
is one of my favorite events we do. It's a karaoke competition with a
twist: the final round, you spin the Wheel of Death and the song is chosen
for you... Will you get Nickelback? Or "Under the Sea"? It's a great
competition with some big prizes and delicious food. For the second year in
a row it will be held in the old Faculty Club (the extra room in Pierce).
We'll need hands for setup around 6pm, and the competition kicks off at 8!

That's all for now, best of luck on midterms! See you tonight!

--
Robert May
Joonerool Moonyger, WCPR