[Wcpr-members] This week in WCPR!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Mar 19 23:59:28 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, we're officially back to the usual grind. This week we'll be
having our *usual weekly meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:30pm in the
station.* Keep in mind that if you'd like to *vote next week* in our
general elections, you must attend this meeting or have attended one of the
past four... We will be taking attendance and making sure, so please come
out and show your support for some nominees tomorrow night!

Speaking of that, nominations for executive board positions for 2013-14 are
officially open! Feel free to respond to me here to nominate anyone, or
come by the meeting and do so. Any questions can be directed to me or
eboard at wcpr.org.

Next, events! This week we've got a couple things happening:
*-Wednesday (tomorrow) *we're doing an *EC Comedy Night* up in Bissinger.
Simple setup, and you're excused from the meeting if you help out. We only
need a set of hands or two, so *come by the station at 8pm tomorrow *if
you're interested.
*-Thursday, March 21 *is our annual *Say What?!? Karaoke! *This karaoke
competition is one-of-a-kind, as the last round, the Wheel of Death chooses
the song for you... The competition *sets up at 6pm* and *kicks off at 8pm* in
the old Faculty Club on the second floor of Howe. Even if you're not
interested in helping out, come by and sing! We'll have Captain Maggi,
Linda Vollkommer, and more judging the competition, so it's sure to be a
good time. Tell everyone you know about it, and come help us run a kickass
event!

Any questions about nominations, events, or anything else, feel free to
come by the meeting or shoot me an email. That's all for now, see you all
tomorrow!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR