[Wcpr-members] Say What?!? Karaoke tonight!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Thu Mar 21 15:49:05 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to see a big crowd tonight at *Say What?!? Karaoke!
* For those that have missed it somehow, Say What Karaoke is our annual
competition where we find the best karaoke voice on campus... This year
we'll be having Captain Maggi and Linda Vollkommer returning to judge, and
a bunch of catered food! The top prize is a $100 Visa gift card, which you
could win just for singing... Competition kicks off at *8pm in the old
Faculty Club on the second floor of Howe*. If you're interested in helping
set up, *come by the station around 6pm*. Come relax from the stress of
being back to classes. This event is always a lot of fun, so I hope to see
you there!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR