[Wcpr-members] Nominations!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri Mar 22 14:50:15 EDT 2013

Alright everyone, so as announced previously, *nominations for WCPR eboard
elections close tonight at midnight. *If you wish to nominate someone, do
so as soon as possible. Emails will be going out on Saturday to those
nominated informing them of said nominations and what we need from them for
the elections.

*To all active members who wish to vote: Elections are next Wednesday
(3/27) at 9:30pm sharp in the station!* We start right away so that we can
send you home sooner, so PLEASE be on time or early!

See you all on Wednesday!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR