[Wcpr-members] Hoodies and Alumni Day!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri May 3 10:51:35 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, don't worry--we didn't forget about the *hoodies*! The design
that will be on the back of these zipper hoodies is below. As we mentioned
at the meeting on Wednesday, this year, because of a few restrictions we're
going to have to do things differently. *Email me or info at wcpr.org if
you're interested in buying a hoodie. *Those with shows that recorded more
than 10 hours will get one for free, and all others will cost $20 (not bad
for a hoodie, right?). Let us know your size and how many you'd like by *June
9 at the very latest*. We won't be making another order for a while, so get
them while they're hot! If you'll need us to ship yours to you, let us
know, but hoodies will be delivered and ready to pick up by *July 27,* which
consequently...

...is *WCPR's Alumni Day! *We have some really cool and talented alumni,
and every year we like to invite them back here to hang out for a day. This
year we'll be having a barbecue from *1-5pm*, and you are all invited to
come mingle with our predecessors. It's always nice to have current members
there to show off what we're up to now, so come get your hoodies, hang out,
and eat some burgers!

As always, let us know if you have any questions! Hoodie design is below,
courtesy of the incredibly talented Diane Bruzzese:
[image: Inline image 2]

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR