[Wcpr-members] LIVE from America's Cup - 10/30/13

Patrick MacLane programming at wcpr.org
Wed Oct 23 23:51:07 EDT 2013

Hey folks,

For those who may have missed this at the meeting, here's the link to the
signup form for our "Live from America's Cup" event next Wednesday, 10/30,
from 11 am - 8 PM. This event will be run similarly to "Pierce Week" in
that we are broadcasting live from an alternate location (in this case,
America's Cup - the cafe next to the library). The cafe is celebrating
their "relaunch", offering new fresh selections including sandwiches and
soups. Here's the signup link:

www.wcpr.org/americascup

If you have a show booked on Wednesdays in this time slot, shows will be
broadcasting live from America's Cup and you have precedence for your
respective slots. This includes:

Beardlust - 2PM - 3 PM
Villainous - 5-7 PM
Whatever People Say This Show Is, That's What It's Not - 7-8 PM

*If you are not working your show this week/don't prefer to play from
America's Cup, please let me know so we can make your slot available to
others. *

For all those who don't have shows, there are still plenty of slots
available regardless! It should be a really great time with plenty of free
goodies!

Looking forward to another exciting event!

All the best,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager