[Wcpr-members] LIVE from America's Cup - 10/30/13

Patrick MacLane programming at wcpr.org
Sun Oct 27 13:27:51 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Just a couple more days until the America's Cup event! The event runs 11 AM
- 8 PM out of America's Cup (the cafe attached to the library). The normal
programming schedule will resume at 8:00 PM. All shows scheduled at 8 PM
and after are to be broadcast from the station.

Based on the responses I received, the following schedule has been made for
the day. Scheduling was done on a first-come, first-served basis.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jN9i62lqf8R3p1UkRYdGMwNFk/edit?usp=sharing

We currently do not have coverage for the 11 AM - 1 PM timeframe. If you
are available/interested in DJing, please send me an e-mail.

*NOTE to regularly scheduled shows for the day* - if you are NOT planning
on doing your show this week, please inform me ASAP so that I can find
coverage.
*
*
We appreciate your support and look forward to another successful event!

Any questions/concerns, please let me know.

All the best,

Pat MacLane
WCPR Programming Manager