[Wcpr-Members] WCPR Happy Hour - Friday 1/24 (21+ members)

Matt Corrado mattcorrado at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:57:37 EST 2014

Hello all,

       Our alumni association is having a happy hour, here's the message
from the WAA (WCPR alumni association):

Hello Fellow WCPR members,

Come join the WCPR Alumni Association in kicking off its 2014 calendar of
events with a Happy Hour meet-up on Friday, 01/24 at Finegan’s (formerly
Rogo’s) in Hoboken at 7PM.

Everyone, including current students (21+ of course), is welcome to attend
and no formal RSVP is necessary. We’ll be in the back room with some
identifiable WCPR gear on. Come by, reconnect with old friends, meet new
ones, and have fun!

We are always open to suggestions for more locations to host future events,
as well as ideas for events - so please let us know if you have any ideas!

- Keith B. Cassidy '09

P.S.: If you don't remember where Rogo's used to be (or if it wasn't around
when you were             around) the address of Finegan's is:

734 Willow Ave

Hoboken, NJ 0730

If you have any questions, give me a shout.

--
Regards,
Matt Corrado