[Wcpr-Members] Meeting Reminder

WCPR Business Manager business at wcpr.org
Tue Jan 28 14:05:23 EST 2014

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are all settling back into classes well!

WCPR is scheduled to take its yearbook photo tomorrow (1/29) night at 9:35
PM.  We would like all members who wish to be in the photo (you're all
welcome!) to meet on the *second floor of Howe (outside pierce) at 9:30*.
 Don't forget to wear any WCPR gear you may have!  After the pictures are
finished, we will head back to the station for our regularly scheduled
meeting.

For anyone hoping to sign up for a new show, please fill out the form
here<http://wcpr.org/showsignup>.
 If you don't want to host a show, but you still want to be a member,
please complete the membership agreement form here<http://wcpr.org/membersignup>
.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Greg Kaminski
Asst. Business Manager, WCPR