[Wcpr-Members] Fwd: Nominations are Closed! Elections Wednesday!

Nicholas Gonzalez gm at wcpr.org
Mon Mar 3 22:42:19 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well as we are one week away from spring break.

Don't forget that Wednesday is elections so please swing by and cast your
votes!

Here are the nominee's for those of you who weren't there last week, or if
you just forgot.

*General Manager*: Brian Madden and Pat MacLane
*Programming*: Brian Madden, and Pat MacLane, Kaitlin Mulligan
*Buisiness Manager*: Pat MacLane, Andrew Mason and Tatyana Fedorenko
*Studio Engineer*: Anthony Bevacqua and Gerard Calderone
*Publicity Manager*: Nick Hohorst, Tatyana Fedorenko and Pat MacLane
*Office Manager*: Kaitlin Mulligan, Andrew Waldron and Gerard Calderone

If for whatever reason you want to withdraw, you can do so by sending an
e-mail to eboard at wcpr.org.

See you all soon!

--
Nicholas Gonzalez