[Wcpr-Members] Elections Tonight and IBS This Weekend!

Stanley Switalski sswitals at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:58:18 EST 2014

Good Afternoon Everyone!

     I apologize but I had my facts messed up.  If anyone would like to attend IBS you are more than welcome to, but you need to send info at wcpr.org an e-mail expressing your interests.  We need to register you ahead of time so that you have a name badge waiting for you.  Sorry for the spam!

Regards,

Stanley S.
System Administrator