[Choir] Choir this evening; Saturday

Bethany Reeves Bethany.Reeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:47:28 EDT 2010

Dear Choir,

This evening's rehearsal will be run by long-time Choir member,
frequent section leader and Choir President Dylan Lupo. He will be
teaming with Stephanie, who will be at the piano, but who has
laryngitis and is unlikely to be able to speak.

Please give Dylan and Stephanie your full attention. While I am very
unhappy that doctoral program scheduling outside my control prevents my
being there myself, I have every confidence that with your support and
cooperation, tonight's rehearsal will be very productive and will put
us on an excellent footing to do a terrific job on Saturday.

Remember - call time Saturday is 11:00 a.m. SHARP at DeBaun. We have
exactly a half hour of stage time. Then we get back to the Music Room,
ASAP, for a musical brush-up, breaking at 12:15. We return to DeBaun at
1:15 for a 1:30 curtain; dress is nice black/white/grey. I would be
very surprised if the program runs past 3:00.

Looking forward,
BR

Bethany Reeves
Artist in Residence for Voice & Choir