[Choir] Tech, concert calls

breeves at stevens.edu breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 15 23:54:19 EDT 2011

 Dear Choir -

 Quick reminders:

 TECH CALL: 3:00 sharp, on the risers in DeBaun, music in hand and ready
for warm-up.

 Please be on time and be ready to focus. The more efficient we are, the
faster we'll be, and having to wait for people will - well, it will make
the rest of us wait, and/or cause confusions in the evening.

 Stutes and people doing duets, etc - for the most part, we'll be doing
"placeholders" for your numbers as we move through the logistics of tech.
That means that your pick-up rehearsals will mostly be after the larger
choir is released.

 Stephanie we retire backstage.

 8:00: CURTAIN.

 You've got marvelous repertoire and are doing a terrific job, everyone.
Stay focused, do what you need to do to remember the key musical and vocal
needs of each piece, and have a wonderful time!

 Cheers,