[Choir] Tech, concert calls

dzimmerm dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 16 11:19:22 EDT 2011

Just wanted to say "break legs" tonight at the concert!!!

On Fri,
15 Apr 2011 23:54:19 -0400, breeves at stevens.edu wrote:

Dear Choir -

 Quick reminders:

 TECH CALL: 3:00 sharp, on the risers in DeBaun,
music in hand and ready for warm-up.

 Please be on time and be ready
to focus. The more efficient we are, the faster we'll be, and having to
wait for people will - well, it will make the rest of us wait, and/or
cause confusions in the evening.

 Stutes and people doing duets, etc -
for the most part, we'll be doing "placeholders" for your numbers as we
move through the logistics of tech. That means that your pick-up
rehearsals will mostly be after the larger choir is released.

Stephanie & Alicia: Tori's planning to arrive by 4:15.

 CONCERT CALL:
7:00 sharp, on the risers in DeBaun, fully dressed.

 7:30: house opens;
we retire backstage.

 8:00: CURTAIN.

 You've got marvelous repertoire
and are doing a terrific job, everyone. Stay focused, do what you need
to do to remember the key musical and vocal needs of each piece, and
have a wonderful time!

 Cheers,