[Choir] SCHEDULE - FRI DAY 10/14 (for full choir)

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 29 11:22:08 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Here is the basic schedule for the Friday Oct 14 inauguration ceremony.
Please note there are NO classes on the 14th - the entire class day has
been canceled.

11:00 CALL TIME for TECH
- arrive at 10:50 and be ready to warm-up & work at 11:00 sharp.
Outfits not needed at this point; as music should be memorized, you
won't need that either. Repertoire: Alma Mater & Star-Spangled Banner.

11:30/45: depending on how various things go, we should be out no later
than 11:45.

BREAK for lunch, getting dressed

1:00 CALL TIME for CEREMONY - be in position, fully dressed*. PLEASE
NOTE I HAVE PUSHED THIS BACK 15 MINUTES to 1:00 SO WE MAY BRIEFLY
WARM-UP AGAIN. FOCUS WILL BE ESSENTIAL.

1:45 Procession starts

2:00ish - Star Spangled Banner

3:00/3:30ish - Alma Mater

The ceremony should be done shortly after the Alma Mater.

Best,
BR

*full choir outfits; ironed (iron with a towel between outfit and
surface of the iron, to prevent possible overheating and damage to
fabric); black or  dark dress shoes, preferably close-toed (men - dark
socks!); classy rather than "blingy" jewelry, if any (think small); hair
pulled out of faces. Thank you!