[Choir] For Stevens Dramatic Society/Choir members

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 9 11:13:29 EST 2014

Dear SDS/Fall Choir members,

Some of you are in the cast of "12 Angry Men" - Kathy, Michael P., Liz.
I'm blanking as to whether the list includes anyone else.

If you are on the tech crew, I don't know about it and will expect to
see you in Choir this week unless I hear you're running lights or sound,
stage managing, etc.

PLEASE do not volunteer for house staff that would take you out of choir
this coming week. You did make a commitment to choir, our production
week is immediately after DS's, and our work over THIS week will be very
important.

In short, unless you are in the cast or on the CREW (not house staff!)
of the SDS production, we need you in Choir this week. Being an usher
should not trump being in rehearsal.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice