[Choir] Choir in DEBAUN tonight, 6:45 / Outfit pick-up

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 20 09:31:13 EST 2014

Dear Choir -

Please note we're in DeBaun this evening. The binders are already there.

OUTFITS will be delivered by Cindy Boyle before or during Choir. I can't
give you a specific time. If you are a Monday-only person, please come
to DeBaun as soon as your class lets out, join us for whatever rehearsal
remains, and pick up your outfit.

If you are not able to come by, your outfit will remain at DeBaun and
you'll need to pick it up at tech on Saturday, 3:00.

Looking forward,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice