[Choir] Late arrivals & absent members

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 28 23:28:43 EDT 2015

Dear All,

If you are arriving late, and there isn't a course-related reason directly responsible for that:

Please do not arrive late. We should not be starting warm-ups with only half the evening's singers in the room. Choir starts at 6:45.

Thank you.

If you were expected tonight and did not appear, please let me and your section leader know what happened. You missed a great deal of work on the "Alleluia," among other things.

Please be absolutely sure you work with the midi file previously provided (YouTube; see earlier emails) so you can somewhat catch up prior to the next rehearsal. You will also need to get a large number of breath markings from your section leader.