[Choir] Reminder - Topics in Singing tonight, 7-8:30

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 15 16:11:58 EDT 2020

Dear Singers!

Tonight's Topics in Singing will be on "The Rise of the Virtuoso" in the Baroque era. We'll look at how and why what we think of as "opera singing" evolved, some major repertoire, and get a coaching on one of the techniques required to sing it!

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
BR

Bethany Reeves is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Topics in Singing
Time: Oct 15, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stevens.zoom.us/j/99283967699

Meeting ID: 992 8396 7699
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,99283967699# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 992 8396 7699
Find your local number: https://stevens.zoom.us/u/acY5jRU7yi

Join by SIP
99283967699 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.36.11 (US East)
Meeting ID: 992 8396 7699

Stage Director/Acting Teacher, DeBaun Theatre Projects