[SDS] Happy New Year from the SDS Eboard!

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 5 18:30:18 EST 2014

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope all of your breaks are going well.  Here
are some things that you should all know:

General Body Meetings

Our first general body meeting of the semester will take place on Wednesday,
January 22nd at 9pm.

Spring Musical

For those of you who don't already know, we officially obtained the rights
for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum!  The auditions are to be
held on the evenings of January 30th and 31st with call backs on the
afternoon of February 1st.  You will receive more information about
auditions after we hire a director, but we advise you to prepare 16 bars or
one verse and one chorus of a song in the style of the musical.  Start
familiarizing yourself with the musical and good luck!

Spring Shadow Cast

We want to put on another shadow cast performance during the spring semester
and we are accepting applicants to head the shadow cast committee.  The
application is attached to this email.  We want to vote on the show at the
first GBM of the semester, so if you have any suggestions, be sure to email
the alias!  If you are applying to be the committee head, you will be able
to suggest a show in the application itself.

Show Shirts

If you have not picked up your show shirt for You Can't Take It With You,
they will be at the first GBM of the semester, so be sure to bring $10 per
shirt that you ordered in order to receive your shirt.

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Stevens Actuarial Society - President
Quackapella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator

Phone:  (347) 677-3086