[SGDC] No Meet This Week + CS Carnivale

Nicco Carleton ncarleto at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 12 18:26:57 EST 2024

I thought snow days would never recover from the post-Zoom ere, but here we are! Due to inclement weather, all classes have been cancelled (yay!), but so has our club meeting (boo!). Instead, tomorrow, grab some close friends to drink hot cocoa and play Portal 2 co-op with.

... as soon as you're done thinking about CS Carnivale, of course! The event will go from 3:30-5:30 PM on Wednesday (2/14), encompassing the Gateway buildings. I can't think of anything else you'd rather be doing on February 14th, so make sure to check out the SGDC stop in Gateway North 103!

Now 103's a big room, if you've been working on a game and want to show it off personally, feel free! If you want to show off in other ways, remember that submissions for the SGDC Sizzle Reel are due TONIGHT! The Sizzle Reel stands as a video testament to all SGDC, so if you've got something, well, why not send a clip? I've went in greater detail on how to contribute in the last email, but as a quick recap:

If you want to be in the Sizzle Reel, fill out this form (https://forms.gle/wtnWVcbCrfAYii9D6) and put your video in this Drive fold (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1i7DeUAmW-piClJjvjXJR5ePfJg3XlWSK)
If you want a game to be playable at CS Carnivale (without you being there), submit it here (https://itch.io/jam/cs-carnivale-2024)

And that's it! Happy snow day, guys!

Nicco Carleton - SGDC Secretary