[SWE] Prof Dev Additional Information

Elizabeth Gonzales egonzal2 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 5 17:15:39 EDT 2014

Hello again,
   I forgot to attach a few things to the last email.

The first is an RSVP form for the ExxonMobil event
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1--ThlrVvPwk1myav_sKwDnd3xW-S5OX7sg8RNV6mG3g/viewform?usp=send_form>on
Wednesday
10/8. Attached, you will also see a flyer. Please promote this event
because it is campus-wide! We would like to get a good count of SWE members
there so we get enough refreshments :]

The other attachment is a flyer of the OWN IT! Series offered by Career
Development. Since we are working closely with them this year, we would
love to get many SWE reps at these events. They are also great workshops
for you to excel professionally outside of our own SWE Prof Dev events.

Thanks for bearing with the bombardment of emails and attachments,
*Elizabeth Gonzales & Kate Moyer*