[Themaintainers] Update on Maintainers Newsletter Launch

Lauren Dapena Fraiz laurendf at themaintainers.org
Thu Nov 4 13:39:45 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

We have an exciting new update that you may have seen already- we have a
new Maintainers Newsletter! We plan to send a quarter-yearly newsletter
with updates about projects we’ve been doing, work people are doing in the
wider network, and other maintenance-related updates. Everyone on our email
list has been added, of course, you can choose to opt-out if you prefer. We
will also let you know if at any point the newsletter will be part of a
structured membership package, but for now, it’s open.

Please reach out if you have any feedback, questions, or comments on the
newsletter. We’d love to hear your thoughts on the type of content you
would like to see, and also hope to provide opportunities for members of
the Maintainers community to share their work there.

Thank you,

Lauren

--
*Lauren Dapena Fraiz*