[Themaintainers] New Blog Posts by our Maintainers Movement Fellows

Chris Stone cstone3 at swarthmore.edu
Thu Jun 16 21:32:18 EDT 2022

This is so sweet. I'm personally looking for entry level opportunity at an integrated engineering and architecture firm that's genuinely committed to good land relations and sustainable building reuse, so they first one is so good for me to get my eye on what's out there led by BIPOC (it's a struggle to search for).

My partner and I really appreciated following the adventure of the second blog and discussing how it related to the places we consider home (here in the US and by heritage).

As always, enjoying what the Maintainers puts out there!

Chris (Pixel) Stone, LEED Green Associate
He/They | Class of 2023
B.S. Engineering and B.A. Environmental Studies
Solar Protocol Steward
pixouls.xyz