[AIChE] Meeting Minutes, Internship Opportunities, and more!

Kristy Chan kchan3 at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 14 00:35:27 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Attached are the minutes from the GBM, as well as some important
information regarding internships, mentor programs, and more.

   1. Sign up for a mentor for Societe di Chimie with form below
   2. *Internship Opportunities*
      - Covestro:
         - https://career.covestro.us/job/Technical-Internships-Science
         -and-Engineering-Students--0000011807.html
         <https://career.covestro.us/job/Technical-Internships-Science-and-Engineering-Students--0000011807.html>
      - Magnolia Innovation:
         - Magnolia Innovation, based in Hoboken, is a boutique market
         research and consulting shop with our core focus in the
global healthcare
         industry. We are looking to hire Stevens students for a
spring internship
         (full-time or part-time) and we wanted to reach out to your
organization.
         Please see attached for a full job description. If
interested, please send
         a copy of your resume to mannitto at magnoliainnovation.com and
         indicate if you are interested in the full-time or part-time position.
         3. ChemE Car Chair Contact: Ranjeet George
      - rgeorge at stevens.edu
      - Please contact him if you are interested in being a part of the
      team.

Lastly, if you have suggestions for possible industry tours from companies
you have contacts with or demonstrations for Mole-O-Ween, please email
aiche at stevens.edu.

--
Kristy Chan
*Stevens Institute of Technology | 2020*
kchan3 at stevens.edu