[AnimeClub] Manga Club Wrap-Up | Spring Break Edition

Sun Mar 5 18:31:06 EST 2017

Good evening everybody,

For next manga club meeting there's a rather long break, we *wont* be
meeting this week, nor during spring break, and not the week after either.
The next manga club meeting will be *Wednesday, March 29th, in P207*. This
should give everyone ample time to read any and all of the mangas chosen
for next meeting. Decided by club as usual, we'll be reading

   - Kaguya Wants to Be Confessed To (Romantic Comedy)
   - Vinland Saga (Historical Action Adventure)
   - Twin Star Exorcists (Shonen Action Fantasy)

Additionally we'll continue talking about the various on going series we're
interested in

   - One Piece
   - Bastard
   - Kingdom
   - Hinamatsuri
   - Horimiya

So if you're interested in _any_ of the above series, be sure to read some
before next meeting and come join us for discussion, snacks, and voting on
the next series!

--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Treasurer