[AnimeClub] [Manga Club] Fall 2018 Mangtriculation Results!

Thu Sep 7 21:35:36 EDT 2017

Thanks everyone for coming yesterday for our first manga club meeting!  I
was happy to find others who read manga besides my roommates!  After
discussion we decided to start out with "Onani Master Kurosawa" which is a
cult classic.  We chose it because it is only a short 30ish chapters so it
will help gauge how much reading we can handle as a group for the rest of
the semester as well as being REALLY good.  Now I know that if you read the
synopsis you may be put off by it, but the contents are still PG-13 so give
it a chance and I am sure you will like it.  Hopefully everyone will be
able to finish the reading by next week as we will be meeting again next
Wednesday, September 13th, in the CAL Lounge again (Morton 106) from
1-2PM.  Also I will be linking a Google Slides below for people to submit
recommendations for what they want to read in club; if you want to
recommend something just add a slide with a picture of the manga and a
short description of it or why you think it would be a good read.  We will
go through this every time for new recommendations so remember to keep
adding recommendations if you come across something new.  See you guys next
week!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LwQWnj4mBaJSZ9qNVi9LMFafDYHG8SFSJO9-TJ0_BgM/edit?usp=sharing

[image: Inline image 1]