[cs615asa] presentations and papers

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Sat Mar 26 21:52:29 EDT 2011

Hello,

This is a reminder that if you have not yet contacted me to discuss your
presentation or paper topic, you have until Monday to do so.  If you
have not discussed your topic with me by Monday, it will be graded with
a 10% penalty.

To propose a topic, please choose something that you have an interest in
or want to learn more about, something that (obviously) has to be tied
to the class in some reasonable way (ie have practical applications
within the area of System Administration).  Then send me an abstract, a
one to two paragraph summary of the topic, how you wish to cover it, how
it relates to the class and what new findings you will present.

Thanks,