[cs615asa] Comfirm the event to attend

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 12 13:03:07 EDT 2019

Chengzhi Yang <cyang32 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> The problem is I think it looks like the same event as the Gregory
> have attended and he already has given a very good summary.

You can still attend, but for this assignment you should pick another
event so as not to overlap with an already reported event.

> And I have another alternative event:
>
> Startup 101 Sessions: Painless and Efficient Ways To Do Usability Testing

This will work if you specifically tie the lessons to the sysadmin tools
we're using and developing.  That is, if the presentation happens to
focus on web-UIs and mobile apps, you'll have more work to make the
connection than if it focuses on the UI/UX of e.g. the DigitalOcean
droplets and command-line tools.