[FAST] Philippine Independence Day Parade

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Sat May 24 14:09:16 EDT 2008

Hi FAST!

I hope you're all enjoying the warm weather!

As I wrote before - there is going to be a Philippine Independence Day
Parade in NYC on June 1st.  That's next Sunday.  I'm still looking for any
volunteers (I need like 7 more) who're willing to help out on a float.
Anyone interested/willing to help - I would greatly appreciate it.  For more
information - please contact me at my number or this email address.

Philippine Independence Day Parade

June 1st, 2008

Madison Avenue - 41st Street to 23rd Street

New York City, NY

10AM ~2PM

++Bonus: free food

Thanks so much!