[genderstudies] [SWE] February 5th Meeting Agenda

Jennifer Wehof jwehof at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:14:42 EST 2013

Hello SWE!

I wanted to remind everyone that we will be having a meeting on Tuesday,
February 5th at 9:00PM in E 222.  The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

1) Vote on proposed constitution changes.  These were presented last
semester and are included as an attachment.  We will review again before
discussion and voting.
2) Give brief descriptions of all positions that will be in the upcoming
March election. Nominations will open at the following meeting (Feb 19th)
3) SWE Region E conference in Delaware
4) Committee Meetings

If you need to be excused from the meeting, please email me and let me know
(preferably 24 hrs in advance, unless emergency).  Any questions, let me
know.  See you Tuesday!

Jenny

--
Jennifer Wehof