[genderstudies] [SWE] FW: Satellite Collegiate Leadership Forum at Rutgers University

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 1 12:19:40 EST 2013

Hi everyone!

SWE members at Stevens have been invited to attend a Leadership Forum at
Rutgers University!  It is hosted by a girl Jenny and I met at the regional
conference and she reached out to us to invite any member who would like to
attend.  See the attached flyer and if you are interested, RSVP through
Facebook.

She did ask for everyone to RSVP by today to finalize all the plans, but it
was my fault I just saw the email.  So I am going to notify her that I have
just let all of you know about this.  Please RSVP by Sunday so she still has
time to finalize all the plans.

If you have any questions, please forward them to myself and Jenny and one
of us should get back to you shortly.  Also if you have issues getting
there, please let me know and maybe we can set up a carpool system.

All the best!

Maggie