[MSA] Emergency! Please Respond, and Act!

Waqar Khokhar wkhokhar at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 3 12:15:49 EDT 2010

Salam all,

Some brothers and sisters were asking for more info about the drive on
Saturday.  The location has been confirmed; the drive will happen all day on
Saturday at *Busch Campus Center* at *Rutgers New Brunswick*.  Please try to
come out and help this brother in need, and inshAllah you will be rewarded.

Jazakullah,
Waqar Khokhar