[MSA] Emergency! Please Respond, and Act!

Waqar Khokhar wkhokhar at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 6 09:47:20 EDT 2010

Salam all,

I've just been informed that due to the overwhelming turnout at yesterday's
drive, *the drive at Rutgers today has been canceled*.  This is largely due
to exhaustion of resources.  Apologies if you were planning on going today,
or planning on helping; it is a logistical issue.

Jazakullah,
Waqar Khokhar