[Sgdc] Microsoft Speaker - Students to Business - Thursday 3:45

Teddy Reed treed at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 24 17:22:21 EDT 2009

Hey Folks,

I'm having a speaker from Microsoft come to the school to give a
presentation about Microsoft's new job search application.(It's a
tech-interest job search, not just a Microsoft job search.) Hopefully the
speaker will be giving information and tips about finding jobs and what-not.

I plan on having some time for students to give advice about internship
experience, interview experience, and searching for jobs/internships. If
anyone's interested in either sayings something or coming by for the talk
here's the info:

When: Thursday 3:45-5:30pm
Where: Babbio Center 319

Also: I'll be giving out a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate!

Thanks,

say it."
~Voltaire

Theodore M. Reed V
Alpha Sigma Phi - Vice President & Editor
Information Technology Consultant
Microsoft Student Partner
Stevens Institute of Technology
(609) - 287 - 0534