[Sgdc] SGDC Boot Camp Kick Off Presentation

Teddy Reed treed at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 26 08:25:38 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Here is the first PowerPoint presentation created by Zack, used during the
first Boot Camp meeting (last week).

If anyone has any questions please let either of us know!!!!

Have a great weekend and remember to get those XBOX controllers for next
meeting!
-Teddy

say it."
~Voltaire

Theodore M. Reed V
Alpha Sigma Phi - Vice President & Editor
Information Technology Consultant
Microsoft Student Partner
Stevens Institute of Technology
(609) - 287 - 0534