[SGDC] Summer Game Jam II

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Jul 14 15:26:10 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
As we prepare for this weekend's jam, I have a few important announcements:

   - The entire event will be managed and run through *THIS FACEBOOK PAGE
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/449839068519199/>*
   - We have* invited NJIT and TCNJ to participate in our Jam* as a first
   step towards our n*ew intercollegiate game development alliance*
   (created by our e-board)
   - We have also invited Frank DiCola and James Romph's *summer camp
   students, so please be mature. This reflects on us as well as Stevens.*
   - *Read the FB page thoroughly* beforehand and let's set high standards
   for our future in the alliance
   - As I mention on the page, I would still like our members to submit
   their games to the Drive Folder
   <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1grUCoOACImTPvLsvS6DkjwqNVzFYyOmVm41fob96Ox8>
   as a test for the future
   - This is a *no experience necessary Jam*, so invite your friends and
   have some fun/learn something new

Direct any questions of comments to sgdc at stevens.edu or just post on the
page so everyone can see the answer. Thanks and see you all this weekend!

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President