[SGDC] Submitting your Game Jam X Game

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:11:31 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

I couldn't help but notice I'm the only one who has submitted a project so
far on http://sgdc.ml/gj10

I'd suggest everyone who's working on a game make the itch.io project and
add it to the Jam, even if the game isn't done yet. You can add an
executable after adding it to the Jam, and it's just one less thing to
worry about at 6:59pm on Friday.

If you have any questions on how to do it, I've attached a PDF outlining
the steps. *Please include the Data Folder if it's a Unity project.* If you
have any other questions, feel free to email this address or message the
club slack (http://sgdc.ml/slack)

Also, we have a Facebook event for the closing ceremony:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1797176567204588/

See you all Friday at 7 in Lieb 120!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President