[SGDC] Learn Jam Updates and Announcements

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 6 19:26:47 EDT 2021

Hey all, this is Stephen with the Game Dev Club,

We will still be holding our annual Learn Jam this weekend on Saturday, 10/9, in Burchard 118. There has been a slight change to the schedule. Aseprite will now be held at 4:00pm and our guest speaker, Adam Gincel, will present Core at 5:00pm. Additionally, If you want to follow along, we reccomend that you download and install the software in advance. Note that some software may require you to make an account. I will provide links at the end of the email. I hope to see you all there!

Schedule (Burchard 118):

12:00pm: Git Hub

1:00pm: Godot 2-D

2:00pm: Unity

3:00pm: Game Maker

4:00pm: Aseprite

5:00pm: Core w/ Guest Speaker, Adam Gincel

6:00pm: Photoshop

Links:

Git Hub<https://git-scm.com/downloads>

Godot<https://godotengine.org/download>