[Themaintainers] New paper

Melinda Hodkiewicz melinda.hodkiewicz at uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 22:08:27 EDT 2017

Hi everyone
Just a heads up that we have a new paper out on Maintainers called "Are you sure you want me to follow this? A study of procedure management,
user perceptions and compliance behavior". It's based on interviews and surveys with maintainers on large industrial equipment on remote mine sites in WA. The authors are all organizational psychologists and a lone engineer (me!).

Happy to hear any comments, thoughts, etc.

Hi from Australia
Regards
Melinda Hodkiewicz

PS. We are also working on a qualitative paper based on the interviews but it is going very slowly.

Professor Melinda Hodkiewicz
BHP Billiton Fellow - Engineering for Remote Operations
BA(Hons) Oxon, PhD (Eng), CEng, MIMMM, AIMM
Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
University of Western Australia
M050, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, Australia 6009
Tel: +61 8 6488 7911; Fax: +61 8 6488 1024