[Themaintainers] Introduction - New Subscriber

Paula Lackie plackie at carleton.edu
Wed Dec 9 22:54:30 EST 2020

Welcome Kevin Rogers!

While I mostly lurk here, I am one of the quiet ones  - quietly applauding
the repair, reuse, renew, or recycle mentality.

If we taught young people to appreciate maintenance instead of *throw it
away* .. perhaps we'd have better overall mental health.

Paula Lackie
Academic Technologist <https://www.carleton.edu/academic-technology/> for
Data + DataSquad <http://carletondatasquad.bitbucket.io> Director. - Carleton
College
 *My office hours are on the Quantitative Reasoning Center calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UUowQjdWdndjVlZHfGRlZmF1bHR8OTc3ZTQ2ODVjYWM1MTRkYThiYjUzMTk4ZjgzNGJiNWI>*