[Themaintainers] Introduction - New Subscriber

Piper Wilder 60Hertz Microgrids piper.wilder at 60hertzenergy.com
Thu Dec 10 16:40:20 EST 2020

HI Kevin,
Welcome!
Though I’m less active here too, my software-startup is focused on the maintenance of microgrids, electric distribution, and remote infrastructure assets. It would be great to connect with you or others with a common interest!
My company is 60Hertz <http://www.60hertzenergy.com/>.
Sincerely,
Piper

Piper Wilder | Founder, CEO | 970-355-9221 | www.60hertzenergy.com <http://www.60hertzenergy.com/> | 750 W 2nd Suite 101 | Anchorage AK 99501 |