[Wcpr-members] This week's meeting, and the upcoming media retreat!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Oct 10 01:14:00 EDT 2012

Hey all, I hope you enjoyed your long weekends! We're back to normal here
at the station... Which means events and our *usual weekly meeting tonight
(Wednesday) at 9:30pm in the station!* We can continue giving card access
and approving show forms if you come by. Remember as well that to retain
your card access, you need to attend one meeting per month.

Events this week:
*Today (Wednesday): SigEp and WCPR Hall Brawls!* We always cosponsor this
with SigEp, and we have a load of fun DJing for all the freshmen battling
it out... Let's hope it doesn't rain this year! Setup will be at *1:00pm in
the station* for those interested in helping.
*
*
Not really a mobile unit, but....
*Sunday *is the first ever *Media Retreat!* All of the media organizations
on campus will be getting together Sunday to talk with industry
professionals about how to improve the already awesome organizations we run
here at Stevens. The session most of us will be going to is at 11am, so if
you're interested at all in learning about leadership, team building, and
other helpful things for running a successful radio station on campus, RSVP
at the following link: https://www.research.net/s/QGCHH65 . You can email
me or our advisor Holly Nelson (holly.nelson at stevens.edu) with any
questions you may have. Most of the eboard will be there, and we hope to
see some of you there!

That's all for now. As always, questions can come my way... See you all at
the meeting!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR