[SWE] JPMorgan Chase & Co at the 2010 SWE National Conference in Orlando!

Amanda Newman Amanda.Newman at jpmchase.com
Wed Oct 27 11:29:27 EDT 2010

Hello SWE Member,

JPMorgan Chase & Co. will be attending the upcoming SWE National Conference in Orlando, FL and we want to talk to you! My name is Amanda Newman and I am a Program Manager at JPMorgan Chase, and we are currently recruiting students for the following fantastic opportunities:

2011 Full-time Technology Analyst Development Program (for students graduating in 2010 or 2011)
2011 Technology Summer Intern Development Program (for students graduating in 2012)
2011 Operations & Business services Summer Intern Development Program (for students graduating in 2012)

Attached are the job descriptions for your review.  This is a great opportunity for you to start your career in the Technology or Operations industry at an outstanding financial institution.

As you may have seen in our third quarter earnings "JPMorgan Chase & Co had net income of $4.4 billion ... this was the result of the good underlying performance of our businesses."

Needless to say, this is a great time to work at JPMorgan Chase!  In addition to our financial results, we continue to invest in technology resources, strategy and initiatives in our firm.  We are excited to announce that in 2011 our Induction Training for new Analysts will include a multi-week IT boot camp.  The IT Boot camp will provide grounding and in-depth understanding of the Firm's IT standards & tools as well as provide a practical, hands-on experience to combine learning from both academia and real world experience.

Please pass this information along to your fellow SWE members. We will be interviewing at the conference, so please submit your resume to me, along with your role interest if you would like to be considered for an interview. Additionally, please stop by our booth, # 1220, at the conference to learn more!

We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Amanda Newman

Amanda Newman | JPMorgan Chase | Corporate Development Program| Operations & Business Services Program Manager | 27/1 CMP | (p) 212-552-0135 | Amanda.Newman at jpmorgan.com<mailto:Amanda.Newman at jpmorgan.com>

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.