[Choir] Fw: 9/11 Memorial Concert - Ss Peter and Paul Church, Hoboken

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 5 17:56:24 EDT 2016

Dear Choir,

We will be participating in a 9/11 Memorial Concert on - well, 9/11! ?

This email is primarily for those of you who are in town for the summer. If you would like to sing more repertoire on this concert than our full choir will be able to (note the pre-school rehearsal dates), by all means please check out the information below.

The Choir will be joining in on "Let the River Run" (arrangement by Craig Hella Johnson - we did this a couple years ago), and we'll be brushing up "Northern Lights" and/or "Every Night When the Sun Goes In" from the spring concert, to present as a just-us guest ensemble.

Looking forward!

Cheers,